|Apr 27, 2018||May 31, 2018||Paris, FR||Market Manager|
- You assure the interface between subsidiaries and different departments in HQ (marketing; distribution…) for the daily business
- In coordination with the product managers, you contribute to the writing & the sharing of the sales information for the subsidiaries.
- You lead, organize & moderate the internal information platform (Change Detail Circle) held twice a month
- You support the business solution managers and the subsidiaries in complex cases
- As an expert of Colissimo, you manage the quarterly issued Business Review with Colissimo & Asendia subsidiaries (sporadic travel abroad)
- Business school education or Master degree in marketing
- Experience as a sales manager or in an operational marketing department
- Customer oriented, agile and flexible
- Highly responsible, reactive & pragmatic
- You appreciate the collaboration with different countries and cultures
- You are open minded, have strong verbal communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English and French
Our mission is to excel in every interaction with our customers. Our values are trust, friendliness, ease of use and our commitment to sustainability.
- Workplace in Paris
- We offer modern and fair employment conditions
For further information, please contact:
Head of Standard & Business Solution
Tel +33 (0)6 84 81 86 11
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning
the reference number “Asendia-18_05”
Send venligst din ansøgning til email@example.com , og skriv referencenummeret "18_05"