|Nov 14, 2018||Dec 14, 2018||Any Asendia facility||IT Services Specialist|
- You ensure smooth daily operations of Asendia IT services like A-Shipping and A-Tracking.
- You provide daily IT support to Asendia subsidiaries in relation to daily operations of IT services and ensure timely resolution of any open incidents or service requests while following internal Service Desk procedures.
- You support onboarding of new customers to Asendia IT services, with emphasis on technical API system integrations.
- You liaise with third party IT suppliers and directly manage any issues escalated to them.
- You cooperate with Service Owners of Asendia IT services and suggest improvements in running and delivery of services.
- You provide technical expertise to other business teams in relation to delivered IT services.
- You have a degree in Information Technology field.
- 2+ years of professional experience in IT technical roles related to web service integration, software development, or system administration.
- Technical knowledge of both SOAP and REST protocols.
- Knowledge of C#, PHP, or any other contemporary programming language is desired.
- You have a high customer orientation with strong analytical and solution finding skills
- Technical knowledge of ecommerce platforms like Magento, Shopify, and similar is an asset.
- Formal certifications or knowledge of ITIL, COBIT, or similar methodologies are a plus.
- Asendia working language is English, fluent English is a must. Any additional language is an asset.
Our mission is to excel in every interaction with our customers. Our values are trust, friendliness, ease of use and our commitment to sustainability.
- International and multicultural working environment with a good team spirit
- Workplace in any location of Asendia Group
- We offer a full-time job, or internally a part-time job based on the shared resource framework
Send venligst din ansøgning til firstname.lastname@example.org , og skriv referencenummeret "Asendia-18-18"