|Aug 29, 2019||Sep 20, 2019||Colnbrook, UK||IT Developer|
- A key member of the development team.
- Analyses problems (both technical and operational) and arrives at
- To liaise with users regarding escalated issues and to agree
appropriate courses of action and priorities.
- Design, document and develop new or enhance existing functionality to support business needs.
- To keep users up to date with progress and to liaise with colleagues and partners in a timely manner.
- To undertake and maintain own project and development plans and work
in an agile manner using standardised development methodologies.
- Perform hands-on fixes, including software/ hardware install and
upgrade, version control best practices, and configuring systems and
- Monitor progress of requests for support and ensure users and other
interested parties are kept informed.
- Manage and develop your own and team projects to support the growth of the business.
- Develop best practice unit and system tests in software applications developed as part of the businesses development plan.
- Highly experienced individual with an excellent understanding of the development life cycle for business applications across a number of technologies in the UK and International market place.
- Strong .NET experience.
- Ability to develop and produce efficient, scalable, reusable code using C#, XML, and other languages as needed (e.g. PHP would also be desirable).
- Create and design databases, views, stored procedures, T-SQL statements and user-defined functions of varying complexity with a “best practices” approach to keys, indices and relationships in MS SQL Server (MySQL experience also desirable).
- To be able manage all aspects of development from start to finish, including testing and bug fixes
Our mission is to excel in every interaction with our customers. Our values are trust, friendliness, ease of use and our commitment to sustainability.
- Workplace in Colnbrook, Berkshire
- We offer modern and fair employment conditions
- Copetative rate offered
Send venligst din ansøgning til Recruitment.email@example.com , og skriv referencenummeret "IT Developer"