|May 16, 2019||Jul 01, 2019||Colnbrook, UK||Full time|
- Work with customers and key stakeholders to elicit business requirements through various means, documentation & and communicating with IT
- Understand the current organisational situation, identify future needs and create solutions to help meet those needs.
- Defining, analysing and organising requirements in support of key business initiatives, to translate and simplify where appropriate.
- Responsible for planning and monitoring the delivery of requirements from idea to implementation, and may be required to work as part of a larger project team or independently on smaller change requests
- Use requirements to drive the design or review of test cases, execution of business-focused tests and management of the acceptance, installation and deployment of change.
- Manage the onboarding of smaller international retailers in a timely and accurate way, demonstrating a customer focused attitude
- Our ideal candidate will have excellent Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills
- Have a proven track record of documenting requirements and/or processes
- Experience of working on projects or in teams with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent communication, team and relationship-building skills
- Be analytical thinking, self-motivated and able to demonstrate time and organisational management
- Attention to detail
- Resilient and able to manage pressure during busy times and quieter periods, and to manage across time zones. Not a 9 to 5 role
- Our mission is to excel in every interaction with our customers. Our values are trust, friendliness, ease of use and our commitment to sustainability.
- There is excellent scope for progression within the wider business and the chance to work for a company that truly values their employees.
- We recognise that you spend more time at work that you do at home, so to compensate we offer a dynamic and informal work environment in a spacious, fun, open planned office in Colnbrook.
Employee wellbeing is at the heart of our core values and hope to create a positive and productive environment where employees can thrive.
If this sounds like the kind of place you would like to work and the sort of role you are looking for, then get in touch, we are waiting to hear from you. For further information, please contact:
Send venligst din ansøgning til Recruitment.email@example.com, og skriv referencenummeret "Change and Implementation Analyst"