France is one of the most thriving e-commerce and publishing markets in the world ‒ but if you’re considering expanding your business into the country, how can you reach your target audience?
Direct mail is one of the most effective ways to raise brand awareness and build relationships in France, as two La Poste studies found.
For instance, did you know that 87% of French people check their mailboxes every day, with 93.4% of consumers reading at least one letter every week? In addition, 29% of French consumers prefer advertising sent by mail, trailed by television (27%) and the Internet (21%).
So which addressed mail campaigns stand out amongst their competitors?
- 96% have a logo on the front
- 96% have a ‘clean’ style
- 94% have a decorated envelope
- 64% have a ‘hook’ on the front
Demonstrating that presentation is key for French recipients of direct mail.
The statistics show that there is a clear opportunity for cross-border businesses to connect with French consumers via direct mail ‒ and Post Test can help you make the most of this.
Asendia’s new Post Test service is the ideal tool to improve the efficiency of your direct mail campaigns to France. Through telephone interviews with your recipients, analysis of the feedback, and a detailed report of the findings (along with improvements), Post Test examines your mailing in three ways:
- Cognitive: is your message understood and memorised?
- Emotional: is your message liked by the reader?
- Incentive: what actions does the reader take after receiving your mail?
This process offers a number of great benefits to your business, allowing you to take your next step in cross-border commerce. Post Test allows you to:
- Understand the strengths and weaknesses of your campaign
- Know how your mailing is perceived and how it impacts your brand image
- Benefit from personalised recommendations from direct marketing experts
- Compare your mailing performance to those of your competitors
- Optimise your direct mailing campaigns
Mail is a fantastic way to build relationships with your French customers
Relaterede nyheder & blog
Discover Why Direct Mail is the Smart Choice for Marketing Your Online Store
As online shopping continues to grow in popularity, organic and paid digital marketing efforts are expanding and evolving to reach audiences…Ecommerce